3NK Consulting Engineers is seeking for a Construction Engineer to join it’s growing construction team. If you are energized by teamwork, a hands-on environment, and interaction with clients, vendors, designers, this Construction Engineer opportunity is for you.
We are a team of multidisciplinary professionals that share a passion for delighting clients with amazing designs and meeting tight deadlines. We greatly value professional experience and loyalty and enjoy having a strong sense of ownership and autonomy in our work. Our team has a supportive and collaborative attitude towards our projects and are committed to construction excellence and client satisfaction.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications without a proven construction experience on building projects will not be considered.
What You Will Do
- Manage and supervise construction works of (including but not limited to) apartments, offices and retail buildings based on client's needs.
- Coordinate Construction teams between construction sites.
- Project budgeting
- Account / bill of quantities drafting
- Project time planning
- Work closely with clients and internal and external teams to ensure construction integrity
- Application of design details in construction.
- Set and meet tight deliverable schedules according to client's deadlines
- Civil or Architect Engineer (Bachelor degree).
- Proven experience for at least 3 years on building renovation projects (apartments, offices and retail buildings).
- Knowledge of building construction codes and practices, furniture making, finishes, material properties and specifications.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Microsoft Word & Excel (excellent use) is required.
- Fluent in English.