Interior Designer - Entry Level
3NK Engineers & Architects is seeking an Entry Level Interior Designer to join our growing and creative Design team. If you are energized by teamwork, a hands-on environment, and interaction with clients, vendors, architects and engineers, this Interior Design position is for you.
We are a team of multidisciplinary professionals that share a passion for delighting clients with amazing designs and meeting tight deadlines. We greatly value unique talent and loyalty and enjoy having a strong sense of ownership and autonomy in our work. Our design team has a supportive and collaborative attitude towards our projects and are committed to design excellence and client satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Develop plans and design for the interiors of (including but not limited to) apartments, offices and retail buildings based on client's needs.
- Complete specifications and lists of purchase (furniture, lighting, fixtures, decorations etc.) within a fixed budget
- Conceptualize ideas and develop design applications and solutions for interior spaces
- Plan use and layout of space and designing with color, furniture, fixtures etc.
- Work closely with clients and internal and external teams to ensure design integrity
- Set and meet tight deliverable schedules to meet client's deadlines
- Architect or Interior Designer (Bachelor degree).
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, SketchUp and/or 3ds Max, Photoshop, Microsoft Word & Excel is required.
- Fluent in English.